Dear Lord is Heather Shanholtz sexy. You know those sporty Halloween costumes that girls slut it up with every October 31st, well Heather here kills it. I'm going to the Deadmau5 concert at Roseland Ball Room on October 30th and can only hope to see some piece this fine in a get up like that. Hot blonde on a baseball field in a skimpy uniform, might as well call it a jackpot. Heather makes Madonna look like a fucking dog in that "A League of their own" flick. Dayyyym. Another Barnes & Noble gem. I'm gonna have some explaining to do when my mom finds out all the house rags have gone missing. Fucking enjoy this shit! O, and of course I took care of the loyal Hot Corner addicts,
heres the link.
"Avoid the clap." - Jimmy Dugan
THATS GOOD ADVICE!!
- R.C. Suessmandzadeh
No comments:
Post a Comment