UPI - NEW YORK, Aug. 30 (UPI) -- A New York couple said they returned to their car at a long-term parking lot after a vacation to find it had 724 additional miles on the odometer. Mimi and Ulrich Gunthart said they parked their BMW at an Avistar lot near John F. Kennedy International Airport Aug. 11, returned Aug. 22 and discovered the added mileage, WNBC-TV, New York, reported Monday.
Ah, yet another case of you and your wife taking a get your rocks off vacation, and some grungy dick head airport parking lot attendant taking your hard earned whip for a spin around the block. This is a dying art, clearly because this clown ass attendant forgot to cover up his fucking tracks. Forget the almost 800 miles you racked up, but what about the ink stain in the back, and the music bumping the second the engine turns on? Huge rookie mistake bro. What's next, they are gonna find your collection of sex dolls and flesh lights hidden in the spare tire? Weak sauce like this just fires your boy Dbl-A up. At least have some class. If your gonna burn out a dudes hot beamer while he's on a week holliday trying to fuck his wife, don't make it so obvious that you used it to chiddy chiddy bang bang some filthy gutter sluts you picked up in Bed-Stuy. It's just a spit in the face.
If I were the owner of this car, my reaction to 800 extra miles on my Beamer would soley rest on how many bj's I got during the week vaca. If I was smashing my girl like it was going out of style in Hawaii, then what the fuck else do I need to worry about? Head is like a lifeline. Keep it coming, and I'll keep smiling. What happens if your wife isn't putting out? Well, then you got bigger problems then worrying about a prick parking lot attendent who basically sodomized your whip with his crusty ass hands. Yep, get ready to be barking at everyone, for everything. After all, a baby batter overload is stressful and not a good look for anyone. But if you look shriveled up at the end of your trip - like you just had every fluid drained from your body, then you should be good bro. Hey dude, you racked up 800 miles on my car. Did you drive it? Na, I'm just fucking with you. After this week, I'll never have to blow another load again. Plus, there's already plenty of love stains in the back from my first girlfriend, so sorry you had to drive around in it all week. Asshole.
-Dbl-A
No comments:
Post a Comment