Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Pushing 50 And Getting Hotter? How Do You Do It Demi?
Serious query here folks. Is Ashton Kutcher the luckiest breathing man on the planet? Eh, well besides Christian Ronaldo, Ashton just has to be. Let's be frank here, the dating pool culture has undoubtedly shifted since your boy let Demi fucking Moore pounce on him like the middle aged sex machine that she is. I mean, he made it legit for younger dudes to not only want to bang hot older chicks, but to actually be able to. I for example, have been older woman crazy since like 12 fucking years old. Something about hot mommies pushing around a stroller with their tits popping out of a cashmere sweater just does it for me bro. Like subconsciously I want to be the one in the stroller getting kisses from a hot older babe. Hey, I haven't cried all day, can I get some ma ma milk?
For real though, Demi is just aging like a vintage fine wine. Look at that body! Fucking abs on top of her abs. Those tits may be man made, but they sure look inviting and glorious. The whole package is rediculous though. She's already shit out 3 kids, and from behind she looks fucking 22 years old with a white T and and pair of fuck me pants on. Freak of nature, or a gift from the heavens? Sounds like both bro. Thank you Demi for posting these on your twitter, you sex panther you.
-Dbl-A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment