Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Victoria Azarenka Passes Out On Court - But Has A Great Doody Maker!
Not to be an insensitive prick or anything, but there was something way more important occurring when Women's tennis pro Victoria Azarenka collapsed today during her match against Gisela Dulko at the U.S. Open.
Was it the fact that she was the 10 seed in the tournament but was getting worked by some no name? Nah, pretty irrelevant. Maybe it was the fact that it was literally fucking 105 degrees on the court, and both these chicks were battling like two towel heads over a camel in the middle of the desert? No, that really flew under the radar as well.
Lost in this scary moment is the fact that Victoria Azarenka has a beautiful ass. I mean, I feel bad for the poor girl - she's bascially passing out from heat stroke in front of the world, but at least she made sure to wear a flattering pair of fuck me shorts underneath her skirt. I respect that. As a matter of fact, I commend this little lady. Sure Venus and Serena come out in outfits resembling something you would see from a chick working at Cathouse in Reno, but there's something to be said about leaving the rest up to the imagination.
Sexy or disturbing? I'm going with the latter, yup.
Azarenka was clearly thinking ahead. "Jeez it's hotter then Fat Bastard's belly button today. I should probably wear some skimpy fuck shorts just in case I pass out on the court and have my sexy turd cutter just chillen there in front of a live telecast and crowd." Maybe she didn't say that exactly, but these things DO happen. It's all about attention to detail, and Dbl-A respects nothing more then that.
-Dbl-A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment