Sunday, August 8, 2010

To Sleep, Perchance To Dream Bro

My god sometimes dreams can be so weird. They can feel so surreal, especially the ones where you know for certain you are in a dream. Take for example this one I had the other night. The Jets had won the Superbowl in Cowboys stadium, and one by one the Jet cheerleaders were taking turns giving me back massages and rub downs. Dream.

But last nights was different. Instead of my usual fantasies where Sloan shows up in a lab coat, absolutely ass naked underneath, exclaiming that she is a Doctress that needs to give me a full body exam in order for me to live, I had other images in my mind for whatever reason. Instead of getting lost in Sloan's goregous mane of hair, I found myself chasing Lassie the dog down a road. Yes Lassie. What frightened me was the fact that I thought Lassie was actually a banging piece of dog ass. Like she kept looking back at me and barking as if I should follow her. I did in fact, obviously because I was dreaming. The next minute the beautiful Lassie turns into a mail man. Very weird indeed, and for whatever reason I just had to chase him. I had no idea why I was chasing him, maybe he told me to fuck myself or something. I had no idea. All of a sudden the mail man I was chasing magically transformed into a tennis ball. A tennis ball? What fucking kind of dream was this? In between my agonizing curiosity, I realized I was just so damn content playing with this tennis ball. It was green, and fuzzy, and just a whole lot of fun to me. It hit me right then. I had a dream I turned into a dog or something. That had to be it right?

At that very moment my eyes opened. I looked up and around, and there I was safe and sound in my room. Dream over. I was a fucking K-9. I guess it was a nice little change from banging out Sloan in my backyard hammock. I was chill with it. Never against a little change of pace. One dream I'm chasing hot smoke shows, and the next I'm chasing mail men. I stretched my body in preparation for getting out of my comfy bed. My mom then walked in and looked at me like I was the ghost of Tupac. "Adam, it's time for your walk." My walk? Wtf? "Yes, if you go pee pee outside you will get a treat." Was I still dreaming?


I guess this explains it all.

-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...