Bada bing, bada boom. Once again proved to the world how the male psyche is just so god damn predictable. One track mind all day everyday. But, in all honesty how was I going to avoid looking at these two sexy fenbots? I wasn't. Priorities were immediately revised. Dollicia Bryan on the cover of King Magazine, and Dania Ramirez on the cover of Maxim. Both of them look seriously DTF and I don't hate it at all bro.
So there I was, literally about to catch a Pee Wee Herman esque beat session right there in the middle of Walgreens. I kid you not. The only thing that impeded me was a 90 year old woman who kept pushing her cart around in circles while her neck fat giggled to the beat of her steps. Not a good look. Certainly a wood killer too. In any event, dropping trou right there definitely would have been worth all 10 seconds of the act. Hey, sometimes you just need to get your rocks off, and the bottom line is that time and place become automatically irrelevant.
I felt bad afterwards though. Like I was so close to publicly exposing myself, and for what? Two smoking chicks on magazine covers? I felt ashamed, not gonna lie. 7 hail mary's, and 10 our fathers later I was all good to go. My question is however, which one is hotter? Couldn't decide so I bought both mags. Should give me two solid weeks before the pages are all stuck together. Now that's money well spent.
-Dbl-A
No comments:
Post a Comment