Monday, August 9, 2010

The Midday "Munch" Box: Entourage Season 7, Episode 6 Recap: "Hair"


First and foremost, I was immediately enthralled when HBO displayed the Nudity disclaimer right before the show began. This has always been a very intricate party of the series for me, because it always lets you know if you were going to be viewing some good ole' T n' A before the start of the episode. Aka, get your popcorn ready boys.

The episode begins, and what do we see? Sasha and Vinny, hammered as fuck talking about the advantages of drinking Avion Tequila before cranking out some love making. Apparently this sauce brings out the inner porn star in girls? Count me in, but are we really gonna take Sashas word for it? She is basically a professional whore, how could she even tell the difference? Regardless, her lifestyle is making Vince look like a degenerate teenager. But who can blame the guy? Smashing, getting smashed all day and just raging with a girl who has sex for a living. Where's the problem?

The title of the episode had me confused at first, but that was quickly cleared up by your manz Turtle. I guess seeing Alex's completely bald cooter gave him a bit of a shock. I didn't get it personally. A hairless box isn't exactly something I would categorize as alarming. I was thinking more along the lines of heavenly and awesome. No hair, no problem. In fact, I didn't expect anything less of Alex. She defines "dime." If I pulled back the curtains, only to reveal the masterpiece Alex was hiding all along, Drama and Vince would have had to eventually call the fire department to pry my face out of that thing. Seriously, there would be no reason to leave. Warm place to live, and all my meals are there. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Boom.


Airwalker looks to be a 100 + million franchise for the boys from Queens. Something's gonna get fucked up we all know its coming. Perhaps Sasha tries to give Stan Lee a reach around in the next episode. Deal shattered like Drama's dreams currently. I could see it.

Walsh back? This just seems irrelevant. Looks like he came strait off the set of 24. Ain't my show by the way. I wanna see Walsh at his best (or his worst). Starting fights with E, blowing dough at crazy girls, and getting tattoos of Pablo Escobar on his entire back. That's the Billy Walsh we know. What ever happened to character integrity in a long running TV show series?

Amanda Daniels is sizzling. I mean, she looks like she just made a deal with the devil himself or something. Confident swag of a cut throat business woman, body of a phenix goddess, and enough guts to try and take down Ari Gold. I mean, Amanda has been shitting out scenes like this since her debut. She's a fox, but not a chick I would cross. Black dress, boobs bouncing everywhere, and that new edgy hair cut seemed to allude to a Demoness type of motif. I'm all about it. After all, she openly stated that she could get off to the grief of other people. In this case that's Ari Gold, and he's in for a long battle with this "devil in a black dress" babe.



-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...