Monday, July 19, 2010

The Midday "Munch" Box: Entourage Season 7, Episode 3 Recap: "Dramedy""

                                                             Dumper Alert!

Entourage's third episode of season 7 finally reverted back to the element that has made the show a classic since day 1: drunken parties with hot girls in bikinis. I mean, thank god. This is what has always made the show tick, besides Drama's sporadic violent outbursts, and Ari's love of firing inept employees. Entourage needs to capitalize on showing the Queens dudes constantly banging hot chicks because lets not kid each other, this is what they do in real life anyway. They are just playing themselves, just the only difference is they have different names and cameras are rolling. Other then that this is no different then real life to these guys. Especially Adrian Grenier. There is no good reason for him NOT to have his name legally changed to "Vincent Chase." It actually makes no sense if he doesn't.

Seriously Drama may be the shows best character. Piven? I know, I know. But I almost don't count him cause he actually cares about acting. Once again, Kevin Dillion is just being himself on a T.V. show. Better looking then John Stamos? You better believe it, John. Can't wait for this to unfold.


It's only a matter of time before Turtle's new love interest gets naked. Pretty much knew since day 1 that Alex is gonna be Turtle's new girl, but I can't wait until he actually bangs her. That sexy latina accent is going to come out into full, animalistic throttle. I mean, its inevitable. If you have ever been with a latina girl YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.


Hey Lizzie Grant, I take back what I said about you last week. Your haircut is still gay, but you are certainly a smokeshow. And what is it about chicks getting all heated and wearing a full suit? It's just totally sexy. Almost too much for your boy Dbl-A to handle. Forget about letting her go, I'm giving her Babs' job if i'm Ari. That way she has no excuse not to blow him everyday until 2012.

Finally, my most important point. Emmanuelle Chriqui. What else is there to say anymore? So she's got E on lockdown officially by virtue of sporting that fat rock on her finger, but she's always been more then that. Under all that beauty and swagger is just the coolest chick ever. She knows shes gonna have to let him still be one of the guys and I love her for it.


"Uncovering Sloan"? Um, yes please! Great marketing campaign by HBO. Very smart people here. Like, whoever came up with idea should be promoted. They should run the damn company! They realize the show is almost on its way out and what better way to keep viewers pouring in then by advertising Sloan as a Phoenix goddess woman? It's amazing cause both guys and chicks love her. Girls want to be her and I want to be the pair of boy shorts she's probably rocking right now. Just so for the rest of my life I can be wrapped around her hips and butt forever. Farting is fine with me, I'm not going anywhere anyway.

"I don't believe that there is a perfect woman, that exists. However, I would say that Sloan, she's pretty close to ideal." - Emmanuelle Chriqui

-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...