Monday, July 12, 2010

The Midday "Munch" Box: Entourage Season 7, Episode 2 Recap: "Buzzed"

So after having to wait an agonizing two weeks to see the next installment of the show from our favorite boys from Queens, Entourage's newest episode "Buzzed" had some good stuff to talk about while you munch on your lunchtime P B & J's.

First off, Jerry Jones is an egotistical prick who will do anything to get his wrinkly face in the pop culture spotlight. I suppose what better way to accomplish that then to get on one of the hottest running shows on T.V. Not going to lie, Jone's IS the owner I would want to be, because the bottom line is the man just loves his team, and what he does. Can't hate that-but, he's still an enormous douche bag.

Was this new episode supposed to be haircut day on Entourage? I mean, did i miss something? I don't mind  Vince's new cut (no rainbow) but is it me or does his new do look like something Ellen Degeneres would be rocking if she used the darkest shade of "Just For Men" hair dye? Yikes.

My next victim is Lizzie Grant. One of my favorite chicks from last season basically just took her status down as a rare, sexy redhead and just shit on her whole image. Her new cut looks rather dykeish. Maybe i'm in the minority but she's absolutely slammin' with that long mane of hair she used to sport. Anyway, i'd still beat.

Great Drama Line. I mean GREAT. When Vince and him were kickin' it at a titty bar one stripper comes over and proceeds to ask him if he wants some time with her. He replies,

"How about at my house, in my bed, without the tassels on your tits?"

It seems like Drama always has his go to wit when he's a little down on himself. Brilliant line.

Lastly, and most importantly- Bob Saget. Guy just lives and breathes for cameos these days, and he absolutely murders them whenever he does one. Stuff like blow jobs and a bevy of drug references have made Saget's few Entourage cameos both memorable and brilliant. Hopefully the creators can keep our favorite T.V. dad Saget coming. He adds absolutely nothing to the story line but makes me shit myself in every one of his appearances.

Favorite classic Saget quote: "Yeah, come over any time. But hey, don't fuck my daughters...don't you fuck em'...I'm just fucking with ya, man." Vinny Chase is a sex machine, I don't blame bob at all for keeping it real. What else can I say other then flawless execution.

P.S. Throw in Saget's classic grin aka "I'm too hoped up on painkillers to even be able to tell the difference between Ashley Oslen and Kevin Connolly anymore"- then its money every time.

One more thing: Where are you Sloan? I miss you dearly.

-Dbl-A



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...