Giantsfootballblog - I interrupt the Cowboys bashing with the following:
The Giants are 6-2. Their six wins have come against the Panthers, Bears, Texans, Lions, Cowboys, and Seahawks. Combined record: 17-31. Only one team (Chicago) is above .500, and two teams (Dallas and Carolina) have one win apiece. Meanwhile, the Giants were crushed by the Titans and Colts. Combined record: 10-6. Tennessee and Indianapolis are tied for first place in the AFC South.
To be fair, New York has won four in a row, and following the loss to the Titans in Week 3 things looked pretty bleak. So give the Giants credit. But we’ll know more about this team following their final seven games against the Eagles (twice), Jaguars, Redskins (twice), Vikings, and Packers. Combined record: 22-19.
The Giants may in fact be the best team in the NFC. Let’s let the schedule play out before we make it official.
Preach Baby Preach. This little gem piece that I found on Giantsfootballblog by Charles Costello should be the mantra for all us Giants fans from this point on. I don't care who we've played, I don't care who we've beat, I don't care who we are scheduled to play. All I care about is come game day, we force the opposing team to eat a plate of their own feces. The game by game mantra is the best and most focused approach to live by during the season for professional players and fans alike. It doesn't matter that you smacked the Cowboys up the last time you played them. Fact of the matter is, you are playing them again this week. I don't care if you did lose to the Titans week 3, fact of the matter is that was god damn week 3 and now its week 10.
Sure the Giants are 6-2 but the Falcons are 7-2 and have beaten way more impressive teams and the Eagles are only a game behind us with an impending Sunday Night Football match up on the bill for next week. All this best team in the NFC is nonsense. Yea its nice to have a 6-2 record but lets remember we were 5-0 last year and were force feed the aforementioned plate of feces the remainder of the season.
One game at a time guys. One game at a time. I like what I see but one game at a god damn time.
-R.C. Suessmandzadeh
Preach Baby Preach. This little gem piece that I found on Giantsfootballblog by Charles Costello should be the mantra for all us Giants fans from this point on. I don't care who we've played, I don't care who we've beat, I don't care who we are scheduled to play. All I care about is come game day, we force the opposing team to eat a plate of their own feces. The game by game mantra is the best and most focused approach to live by during the season for professional players and fans alike. It doesn't matter that you smacked the Cowboys up the last time you played them. Fact of the matter is, you are playing them again this week. I don't care if you did lose to the Titans week 3, fact of the matter is that was god damn week 3 and now its week 10.
Sure the Giants are 6-2 but the Falcons are 7-2 and have beaten way more impressive teams and the Eagles are only a game behind us with an impending Sunday Night Football match up on the bill for next week. All this best team in the NFC is nonsense. Yea its nice to have a 6-2 record but lets remember we were 5-0 last year and were force feed the aforementioned plate of feces the remainder of the season.
One game at a time guys. One game at a time. I like what I see but one game at a god damn time.
-R.C. Suessmandzadeh
No comments:
Post a Comment