How great are lesbians? Sorry, gotta be more specific and I understand that. How great are SMOKING hot lesbians? Pretty much the epitome of awesomeness. Because let's be real here: Hot babes with perfect features who engage in tongue wrestling matches with each other exist in only two vessels. Our wet dreams, and porn. That's about it. But every once in awhile an absolute stunning lesbo comes along and just brings the house down like "One More Time" at a Daft Punk concert. That lesbo is Portia De Rossi. Fuck it, she's like the Haley's Comet of rug munchers. Aka she's a gem that appears once every 75 years dammit.
I suppose now that I'm on the topic, why not cop some brownie points with the lesbian community. I'm a diverse guy, I like all different people. Whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote I always say. So I gotta give Portia's lover, Ellen Degeneres some fucking props for days. No joke, sometimes I think Ellen can be downright hilarious. I honestly wouldn't even mind shooting the shit with her. You know, crushing yager bombs, talking box eating. Not to mention I could find out the frequency in which she scissors Portia. Sounds like a good 'ole BOYS NIGHT OUT!
Me and Ellen talking about pussy, I can picture it now
-Dbl-A
No comments:
Post a Comment