Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Daily Douche - Kevin Garnett


And the winner of today's Daily Douche is none other than Boston Celtic scum Kevin Garnett. I have always hated Garnett, never had pity for him what so ever. When ever I hear him speak, it makes me thankful for all the hours of Hooked on Phonics my parents had me watch when I was kid. Now I have to hear that hes likening his opponents on the court to 'caner patients'? Real witty bro.

I know Garnett has a past of trash talking on the court and hey, you may be a dick but alls fair in love and war but calling out a dude who can't grow hair on his body by referring to him as a cancer patient is a low blow. I mean on numerous occasions I've referred to Villanueva as Charlie Chocolate Balls because his bald dome does indeed resembles a ball of milk chocolate. But what do you thinks worse, being likened to candy or a person suffering from a terminal illness. Give me chocolate balls any day.

What solidifies his title as Douche was his trying to explain that Charlie Villanueva miss-heard his comments:
I am aware there was a major miscommunication regarding something I said on the court last night. My comment to Charlie Villanueva was in fact: You are cancerous to your team and our league,”

Yea, and guys dig chicks who have hairy undercarriages complimented with roast beef lips. I ain't buying what he's selling. Someone needs to tell Garnet that hes not winning any looks competition any time soon either. Douche bag looks like a gremlin with an overactive thyroid.


Got to love how Villanueava called out Gar-douche as well:
KG talks alot of crap, he's prob never been in a fight, I would love to get in a ring with him, I will expose him.

I would pay to watch Garnet get bodied and since Villanueva is from Queens I couldn't ask for anything more. Body up!

-R.C. Suessmandzadeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...