Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Dopest World Series Offer Ever"


TMZ - Every time the SF Giants hit a home run during World Series play ... a SF marijuana dispensary will hit its patients with a free taste of the sticky icky ... TMZ has, um, learned. With Game 1 starting tonight, the ReLeaf Herbal Center in San Francisco is offering all Giants fans present at the pot shop one free joint for every home run the team belts out during the series.

But the team spirit doesn't stop there -- we're also told the bud bank will offer a discounted "bright orange" strain of marijuana and a THC-infused orange drink aptly named "Giant Punch."


Somebody get me a plane ticket to San Francisco ASAP. I take back all the bad things I said about the sweet capital of the world. If I'm getting smoked up every time the New York Baseball Giants go yard, then I'll gladly throw my Josh Hamilton jersey T straight into the trash and pick up a Big Time Timmy Jim T upon arrival.

I mean there is no real reason for me to be in New York the next week and a half anyway. I can't catch the World Series on TV because of Cabelvision and News Corps' negotiation stalemate and all that waits for me is an internship that doesn't pay me jack shit and a weekend job that I absolutely despise. At least at ReLeaf Herbal Center I could watch the damn game. Free Bud and a bitter Mets' fan's dream World Series, the benefits of buying a ticket to San FranSweetsville just keep climbing.

We already know there were some lucky customers last night when Juan Uribe's 3 run dinger left the park. I get a craving for the red boogy boo just looking at this photo

If Buster Posey or Aubrey Huff go yard tonight I'll have a thirst that only "Giant Punch" could quench. Make sure to keep checking for Tim Lincecum in the Giants dugout tonight too. If he goes missing for any extended period of time after one of his teammates goes yard you'll know just where to find him.

Dear Lord, if there are back to back jacks I'm heading West TONIGHT!

P.S. - Whose ever doing the marketing for ReLeaf Herbal Center. You've offical been offered a job by The SportsBrahs.

-R.C. Suessmandzadeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...