Thursday, October 28, 2010

Politics, Ugh. And Wait, Boobs Too? Maybe This Won't Be So Bad After All Bro!


NY Post - Now this is a missile crisis. A group of topless Ukrainian women -- outraged that Russia is trying to strong-arm their country -- decided to fight back yesterday by unleashing their own personal stockpile of warheads in the capital city of Kiev.The bare-breasted activists, who call themselves "FEMEN," posed topless during a visit by Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. They made it clear that their boob barrage was aimed squarely at the Russian strongman.

There's no secret that I know very little politics and what goes on in other countries around the world, for the most part. It's not that I'm lazy, or overwhelmed by the always changing climate of news, it's that I just don't care. Not even a little bit. As a matter of fact, all I'm interested in is the greatest country in the world and thats the god damn USA. But if you really wanna catch my attention to politics all you gotta do is one thing. Involve boobies. Seriously, I would force myself to fluently learn how to read in Braille in a mere 2 weeks if tits were somehow in the mix. Hey, I don't know. I'm just saying boobs = the controlling element of Dbl-A's existence. So I give these brave Ukrainian chicks a whole bunch of kudos for standing up to their government. Wanna get attention? Well you can sure as shit grab some by busting out your bouncy sweater puppies and acting like you mean business. And I love the execution of it all. The pageantry, the purpose, the attention to detail. Oh Russia you wanna build you weapons forces up? Well, we don't like it and now you're gonna have to see our tits. These ladies are not only sexy, but pioneers in protesting. Ghandi made famous the effectiveness of civil disobedience. Where if you disagreed with the government you just flat out would ignore their rules without the use of violence. Furthermore, upon trying to achieve equal civil liberties, African Americans would organize sit-in's in local places to demonstrate that they refused to be held on an unequal playing field to other races. And now you have these loose European skanks just busting out their tits at political rallies like it's the fucking status quo. It's the 21st century now, and I just cannot commend this ladies anymore for their absolutely brilliant tactics. Let those puppies breathe ladies, and keep on keeping on. The Brah-spel of the lord, Amen.

PS - How funny is this newspaper headline? And apparently one of the chicks signs reads "You can't make us bend over that easily." Uh huh, right. Are you kidding with that? What's the fucking point of a sexual innuendo when you literally are flashing your tits for the population to see. Just a lack of preparation on that one.

-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...