King Henrik's hair is so nice he can make dazzling saves with it
Hockey isn't my wheelhouse, and I just can't lie to the Brah-spel faithful. I have too much blogging integrity for that. However, I can't sit here and listen to Douchemandzadeh (he came up with this nickname. Thanks for it btw. You sleep in the bed you make right?) suck John Tavares D like it's the fountain of eternal youth or some shit. Granted, Tavares looks to be an emerging star and the Isles are off to a hot start, but this dude is already punching their ticket in the Stanley Cup Finals already. Sheesh, just suck my balls already - you're gonna have to get through the Blue Shirts whether you like it or not.
So after 3 HOT wins, I had to bring you my first Rangers post. Like I touched on briefly in the aforementioned paragraph, Hockey has never been my area of expertise by any stretch of the imagination. Still, there is nothing like hockey at the Garden when the Blue Shirts are killin' it. Not to mention, one can argue the Atlantic Division is the most exciting divison in the NHL.
3 strait wins against 3 good teams. Edged Toronto without Drury, Gaborik, or Prospal. Are you kidding? We can thank King Henrik for the next two W's. Just flat out was in wall mode against Boston and New Jersey. Give the man a lead, he's going to shut it down. How's his balls taste Dipietro?
*Rangers host the Trasher's in the Garden tomorrow.
-Dbl-A
No comments:
Post a Comment