"Al Qaeda can suck my balls!" - Amar'e Stoudemire
ESPN NY - The New York Knicks practiced Monday for the second game of their preseason tour, with Amare Stoudemire promising to have fun in Paris despite warnings of a possible terrorist attack in Europe.
"We know where to go and the places to visit and again, you have to cherish the moment because it's not often you get a chance to play an NBA game in Paris," said Stoudemire, who joined the Knicks from the Phoenix Suns this summer. "So we got to make sure we enjoy it and have fun."
No Fear Mother Fucker, THATS THE WAY TO BE, especially when you are dealing with islamic extremists who want to blow your lifestyle to bits. Terrorist pricks are trying to rob us of our freedom and force us to look over our shoulders constantly but we have to show them that their methods are as effective as a fat chick wearing a bikini at the beach in an attempt to bring the boys to the yard. No thanks, I'll pass on that milk shake.
When I rolled into Penn Station today, I immediately noticed more National Guardsmen and MTA Police holstering straps, preparing to seek and destroy any of these assholes who try to disturb our normal way of life.
Mad props to Amar'e for refusing to be stifled by these murderous cock suckers. The man hasn't even stepped foot onto the court in a regular season game for the Knicks and he's already leading by example. JACK BAUER WOULD BE DAMN PROUD.
So next time you go yamaka shopping Amar'e, may I make a suggestion:
No Fear Mother Fucker, THATS THE WAY TO BE, especially when you are dealing with islamic extremists who want to blow your lifestyle to bits. Terrorist pricks are trying to rob us of our freedom and force us to look over our shoulders constantly but we have to show them that their methods are as effective as a fat chick wearing a bikini at the beach in an attempt to bring the boys to the yard. No thanks, I'll pass on that milk shake.
When I rolled into Penn Station today, I immediately noticed more National Guardsmen and MTA Police holstering straps, preparing to seek and destroy any of these assholes who try to disturb our normal way of life.
Mad props to Amar'e for refusing to be stifled by these murderous cock suckers. The man hasn't even stepped foot onto the court in a regular season game for the Knicks and he's already leading by example. JACK BAUER WOULD BE DAMN PROUD.
So next time you go yamaka shopping Amar'e, may I make a suggestion:
Yea, now thats KICK ASS
-R.C. Suessmandzadeh


No comments:
Post a Comment