Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You Better Believe Katy Perry Wearing A Sexy Dress Is News On The SportsBrahs


Well just another day at the office for Katy Perry and her rubber dresses. I just need to know who is the mastermind behind these fashionable creations? Some bro who wants to accentuate the lovely features of a woman's body? It just must be right? I mean, dudes who are in the fashion industry tend to get a bad rep. But let's be frank, most of them are gay anyway. Who are we kidding. So what if the designer of this dress was actually a really normal dude who knew his way around a sewing machine or two. Probably just sits around all day twirling out design possibilities for what would look sexiest on a chick. Valor? been done, but still sexy. Spandex? A little part of me always dies and goes to heaven every time I hear that word or see a chick wearing a pair of fuck me so-low pants, but its also been done. So what's left. How about rubber? Two words: Alicia Silverstone. Yeah, she can't act to save her vag, but she looked absolutely slammin' in that Batgirl outfit in that pitiful flick with George Clooney. In any event, the dude who designs his outfits made from rubber is a fucking genius.


Look at Katy here, just being all sexy. She tries to play that coy, innocent, girl next door routine, but I ain't buying it for a minute. Wanna know why? Because I can basically picture how she looks naked just by looking her in this dress. I admit I wouldn't know the difference between a dress from Marc Jacobs and Valentino, but I do know that this is innovative fashion. How can we make Katy Perry look even hotter with clothes on? Just make a skin tight ass dress that makes her T n A look like it could be mistaken for Mount Everest's mountain tops. Boom! Katy never disappoints but this is a slam dunk bro. Can someone alert the authorities please? Katy Perry is murdering another dress.



-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...