Thursday, September 2, 2010
Why Mark Why !?!?!
TerezOwnens.com - just got a tip from a reader they spotted Mark Sanchez in the crowd at Justin Bieber’s show at Madison Square Garden last night..and it seems a few people tweeted about it..”Sorry Jets fans. Mark Sanchez was at Justin Bieber concert last night. Certain harbringer of doomed season.” Going to a Bieber concert is not the greatest thing for a reputation..He’s gonna here about this in the huddle.
Woah. Woah. Woah. Mark what the hell are you doing bro? Justin Bieber concerts!? Dude, you are better than this. You are a signal caller for a New York football squad not some teeny bopper groupie. If you are Jet fan today, you should be embarrassed. I mean I can understand Tom Brady rocking a Justin Bieber hair cut, hes a complete douche and birds of a feather flock with other douche bags. Gonna have to watch some more game tape cause if any videos come out of the wood work where you are singing along to "Baby, Baby, Baby, ooooo" I dont think they'll be a shred of respect left for you in my book. I have said it since this site started: Bieber is the enemy. Don't let me down Mark. I rock the USC pride all day every day, don't bring shame to the program and to New York football by going to Justin Bieber concerts. Lets leave that to Dbl-A. Plus, I've been watching Hard Knocks, its not like you couldn't use your time studying game film and working on your reads. I thought you were smarter than this. No wonder Pete Carroll wanted you to stay in college one more year.
P.S. - God knows you could never catch Eli at a Bieber concert.
-Suessmandzadeh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment