Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Midday "Munch" Box: Roddick Upset In First Round Of U.S. Open


Lets face it, professional tennis players live a rockstar esque life hands down. Companies throwing millions in endorsements at them, they are recognized throughout the world, and most importantly, they get the hottest girlfriends. But, just cause your slamming an absolute dime of a super model, doesn't mean your killing it on the tennis court. Just ask Andy Roddick.

The highest seeded American brohan got upset by the unseeded Serbian Janko Tipsarevic in four sets to end Roddick's quest for a second U.S. Open title in the second round. Historically, Roddick has thrived under the night lights of the Open, working the crowd with his undeniable charisma, and relentless baseline attack. But last night, not so much so. With his head turning bombshell wife Brooklyn Decker in the stands, Roddick shit the bed in front of the Open faithful. It begs the question, does Andy even give a shit anymore?

I mean, he's 27, and on the professional tour that is basically considered old for the sport. Here's the X factor though: When you have bagged one of the hottest girls on the planet, what else is there really left to accomplish? As a former ranked junior I can say first hand that losing a match you should easily win is the most frustrating thing ever. Except, the difference between Roddick and I is I don't have a dime piece model wife eye fucking me from the stands win or lose. Aka, the fact that he has Brooklyn Decker has got to have mellowed out his competitive edge just a little bit. Shit, I'm gonna lose in the second round to some doucher with retarded glasses on? Ah, no biggie I'm gonna go home later and take a bath in Benjamin's  while Brooklyn sits on my face like its a lazy boy chair. If I'm Roddick that's all I'm thinking when I'm facing match point against this herb.

That's the effect super model wives can have on your motivation. Real talk.


-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...