Friday, September 24, 2010

Video - This Dude Could Talk Me Into Getting A Vasectomy. What A Speech!


MY NAME IS PHIL DAVISON, AND I'M SEEKING...wait, why am I yelling?

Ladies and gentleman, this is what I call undeniable passion. You know, when you believe in something so strongly that you will dig deep within yourself with the goal of trying to convey to the world just how you feel. I didn't see Inception but the concept is phenomenal. I mean, I can't give this guy enough credit. Like, is there ANYONE on this planet that is as passionate in anything like this guy is in giving speeches? Don't get me wrong, I don't have a flying fuck of a clue to what this guy is talking about, but I know that it jacks me up. This guy's delivery is just awe-inspiring. If he were my coach I would want to go to battle for him. Fight to the death with my teammates because when this guy gives a speech he definitely spits while he's yelling. That's how you know he means business. I can see this, "Coach I don't know if I can go any longer, I'm exhausted, these guys are killing us." "Kid... I HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE IN COMMUNICATIONS! I HAVE BEEN A REPUBLICAN IN TIMES GOOD, AND I HAVE BEEN A REPUBLICAN IN TIMES BAD! GET OUT ON THE FIELD YOU FUCKING PUSSY!" Seriously, even though he's talking irrelevant monkey crap to me, I couldn't NOT go to war for this guy. He just makes you want to leave it all out there on the field. If you're not pumped up by this you have no soul.

One more thing. Mike Gundy, is that you? This dude has the same style as Oklahoma State head coach Mike Gundy. Wanna get a point across? Just state facts about yourself. Either you have multiple degrees in being a spazzy ass clown, or you're a man, and you're 40.

Hey Mike, what's your gender and age?

PS - How is this not one of the greatest pump of speeches of all time? When I think of great speeches I think Pacino in Any Given Sunday, Hackman in Hoosiers, and now Phil Davison in...where the fuck is this going on anyway?

~Shoutout to SportsBrah follower Evan Gabriel for this video!

-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...