I know everyone is crazy about 'The Jersey Shore.' I'm not the biggest of fans or most avid of watchers, but I do get some great laughs out of the show and do find myself caught up in who Snookie is smashing next or who Angelina has beef with now but the real content comes from the guys. We all love Vinny, Pauly D, and Ronny but the real star of the show is Mike Sorrentino aka "The Situation."
Mike is what you call a go getter. He took the opportunity he was given by being on the show and exploited it all the way to making himself a house hold name. Now even my parents know who the fuck "The Situation" is as they were introduced to him on "Dancing With The Stars" this week. The dude couldn't dance for shit (Ugggh yes I watched) as he made the Salsa look more like a random assortment of fist pumps and club dance moves but I still gotta give this guy props. More money in his pocket, more fame to his name. Good for you Mike!
My one request though, STOP LIFTING YOUR FUCKING SHIRT BRO! We get it. Everyone gets it. 2 seasons, a vitamin water commercial and hundreds of random club appearances later we all know you are famous because you have Hercules Abs.
I'm not saying it completely has to stop. Obviously if your using that business man mentality of yours and coping yourself a sick workout supplement advertisement deal you gotta do what you gotta do. And if the honeys in the club ask you to lift or just lift it themselves in order to sneak a peak, I can handle that too, but when you get caught incorporating shirt lifts into your dance moves at the club I was to deliver a shot square to the back of your head.
Acceptable
No Longer Acceptable
No Longer Acceptable
Take a lesson from Mark Wahlberg. Sure he got his name out as Marky Mark but you don't see him spitting rhymes anymore in an attempt to remind people why he is famous. No, having his name as executive producer of Entourage and Boardwalk Empire is enough. In fact, last time I checked mentioning Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch to Wahlberg is asking to get bodied. He's made it and he is passed it. You've made it, now get passed it.



No comments:
Post a Comment