Stop being a turd Bill
Not for anything, If I was Microsoft, I wouldn't believe this dude's story either. You live fucking where? Fort Gay? Either you actually live in a town called Fort Gay, or you are mocking my the Xbox Live gaming system, and for insulting my intelligence I should give gamer nerds all over the world your address stating you are the real life Claire Redfield from the Resident Evil series. Have fun getting gang raped by some overweight, pimply faced zeros wearing a headset, asshole.
But seriously, Fort Gay? Literally the only thing I can picture is a gaint castle in the shape of a cock being guarded by the entire cast of Chip n' Dales and surrounded by a protective moat that is flowing with semen. Gross. Big Gay Al from South Park is obviously the king. "Welcome to Fort Gay, I'm super thanks for asking!" I may be a jokester, but I'm certainly not a homophobe. Just give this guy a break Microsoft. You think he's proud to live there? I mean, I'm sure he wakes up every morning and gleefully exclaims "I live in Fort Gay, and I'm proud!" Talk about already suffering enough, now he's got to explain to Bill Gates that he's not actually fucking with them? Sheesh bro. It can't be easy to look at yourself in the mirror when you have live in that town. Not to mention, the town is smaller then a pin head so its not like he can hop in his Massartti and drive down the block to Microsoft's headquarters and prove it. As a matter of fact, he's probably too busy mining coal, and fucking his sister like most of the South already does.
Hell, I feel bad for this guy. When you have to milk a cows tits everyday, and live in a place called Fort Gay,well sometimes the only distraction from that miserable lifestyle is poning some noobs in Halo or Call of Duty. Hey Bill Gates, I'm calling you out! Release the anal beads from your ass and let this guy fucking live. Does it really matter what the name of his town is called? It's all bank in your pocket anyway you fucking nerdy douch bagillionaire.
-Dbl-A
No comments:
Post a Comment