Monday, September 13, 2010
"We Already Talked About It, We Already Know What's Gonna Be Written" - Rex Ryan
Tonight marks the beginning of the Jets inevitable march into Cowboys stadium for a little event I like to call the SUPER BOWL, and then up the the prestigious steps of the White House to meet President Barak Obama. Okay, okay, I admit let's take it one game at a time right? I mean, it's football. It's the NFL. Guys get hurt and/or shit the bed all the time in this league. There's also the players that come out of fucking nowhere and become a team's irreplaceable, game changing X factor. That's why the bold predictions are unnecessary - hardest sport to predict, hands down. It's just impossible to predict what teams are gonna be good, and more importantly how long they can maintain that high level of play. The NFL season is long, but I cannot help but buy into everything sexy Rexy says. He may be crazy, he may be inordinately fat, but the guy just knows how to get his players and fans to believe in him. Shit jacks me up.
So with all that being said, let's put the White House visit on hold - at least for a couple of months. I'm a realistic fan, and the bottom line is the team in gang green has demonstrated many times during my life that they aren't contenders, but pretenders. SOJ = Same Old Jets. Let's change that in 2010!
Not to be a snitch or anything, but Suessmandzadeh already went on a limb and GUAREN-damn-TEED that the Giants would win the Super Bowl this year. Dude gets all amped up over a couple of meaningless pre season games. Not for anything they didn't look that hot week 1 anyway. Let's just all make like Chris Hanson, take a seat, and enjoy NFL football 2010. I'm gonna let my #1 rated defense do all the chatting.
Ravens @ Jets - 7 pm on ESPN.
-Dbl-A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment