Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Suck it Beiber

I may not be posting a lot lately and frankly the absolute pimped out entertainment system I have in my room is the culprit of my blogging demise.  I'm dedicated though, as this wonderful video inspired me and I had to share it with all my fellow brohans.

Honestly, grow some testicles Beiber. You fucking suck. Someone turned this unic's lame ass tunes on at work today and I automatically thought it was a chick. Made me want to punch him directly in the face as being rich and famous but forfeiting all masculine traits is a crime against mankind. Prayers answered as someone posted this video on facebook and it found its way into my news feed.

What a great throw! Perfect accuracy, caught enough of his dome to inflict pain while simultaneously embarrassing him. As a good friend once said, "GREAT SUCCESS!" The perpetrator has obviously been taking lessons from St. Louis Cardinal's pitching coach Dave Duncan, guy is a miracle worker.

Any person who listens to Justin Beiber deserves a full water bottle thrown at their head PERIOD. Especially dudes who have his poor excuse for music on their ipods, cough cough**Dbl-A**cough cough.

-Suessmandzadeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...