So if you caught any of the Giants Jets preseason match up you know Eli Manning was removed from the game after he was busted wide open, dawning the proverbial crimson mask. No concussion suffered because of the accident thank god but now Eli is gonna miss this Saturday's Preseason match up against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
I warned him. I warned him that if his Jets messed with any of my boys I'd be holding him personally responsible. Well Dbl-A...I'M CALLING YOU OUT. If you think I'm gonna just sit hear and allow your goony Jet squad to get away with this you are sadly mistaken. I'm a man of my word and I'm gonna make it an eye for an eye. You bust up my boy Eli, Ima bust you up! Im 'bout to go Cactus Jack on your ass and take a steal chair to your face. J.R. is gonna need surgery on his vocal chords when he's done announcing that massacre.
Not stressing it really because if you want to start counting small victories, the Giants won the first game, preseason or not, in THE NEW GIANTS STADIUM. Jet fans may see it otherwise but when the Jet and Giant players were running their mouths all last week it was an obvious sign of players taking this game seriously. The game meant something as every preseason game means something. Its a chance to sharpen your skills coming into the season and discover who from the second team is going to step up and contribute to your team this year. Can't wait to see Rex's reaction to this lose on Hard Knocks because unlike DBL-A, he won't be taking it lightly.
-Suessmandzadeh
No comments:
Post a Comment