Sunday, July 18, 2010

The SportsBrahs' Present: Come up with a Fucking Caption!


I don't know whether this is one of the greatest pictures ever, or just one that really pisses me off. I mean,  on one hand I got my stud second year Qb, Mr. Dirty Sanchez over here. He's got the USC pedigree, the  makeup of a guy that can handle the NY pressure, and most importantly says all the right things about the Jets and the NFL. But now I ask you people, does he really need to go and steal Jerry Ferrera's girl? Maybe he's giving the safety position a shot. Interception! Snatching up Meadow Soprano like its nothing. Best part is Jamie Lynn is probably just his Thursday night girl cause let's not kid ourselves we all saw that video of Sanchez leaving a club while packing his back seat full of gutter sluts and head givers. Makes me feel really bad for Turtle cause how's he gonna matchup with a young, gun-slinger quarterback who's rocking just a phenomenal Bro Flow? Well, the answer is he's not!

In any event, let's try to get some funny captions for this and maybe if we get some good ones a quality SportsBrah's t-shirt can come out of it. So far I have "Making fajita, stealing Turtle's Mamacita."

Drop some more in the comment box if you're interested!

-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...