Wednesday, July 20, 2011

StreetBlowjobs - Tammy Rose

StreetBlowjobs - Tammy Rose


8116128_1.jpg


I was forced to take a detour and exit the expressway which ended up being a great turn of events. Besides finding a place to catch a boat ride, I met Tammi who was hanging out waiting for her next class to start. After introducing myself and small talking with her for a few minutes, I offered her two hundred bucks to hangout with me but she refused. I then offered five hundred and she quickly change her tune. We immediately went back to my hotel room, I got a superb blow job and a tight piece of pussy, and tammy got money for her school books.

Screenshot:
8108421_kingwhores-net_sbj_tammy_prime_rose_s.jpg
Download Links: (One Part - Single Link)
Wupload:
http://www.wupload.com/file/59101453/KingWhores.net_Sbj_Tammy_Prime_Rose.wmv
UploadStation:
http://www.uploadstation.com/file/5Q6TDCW/KingWhores.net_Sbj_Tammy_Prime_Rose.wmv
Filesonic:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1458477711/KingWhores.net_Sbj_Tammy_Prime_Rose.wmv
Fileserve:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/9VyrFyf/KingWhores.net_Sbj_Tammy_Prime_Rose.wmv
Netload:
http://www.netload.in/dateiAR7YzuSyX1/KingWhores.net_Sbj_Tammy_Prime_Rose.wmv.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...