Saturday, December 11, 2010

NFL Week 14 Picks With Your Boy Dbl-A!!

There's not much else to say other then Rich has been absolutely shitting on me in the last 3 weeks. What has he been like 75-1? Did he sell his soul to NFL pick gods or something? I mean, I'm not even having bad weeks at this point. But like any competition - whether it be professional sports, or weekly picks on a  smut peddling blog for all brohans alike, the proverbial storm must be weathered. Or failure occurs. I missed last weeks picks cause I worked my man tits off and wanted to get blasted the one night I could. Smirnoff, I heard you're nice with it. This is the week I make my move back into this thang baby!

1. Cincy @ Pittsburgh - Steelers
- Come on, Big Ben shrugs off potential rape cases easier then NFL lineman. How is he gonna struggle with Cincy?

2. New England @ Chicago - Pats
- Bears always tough at Solider field, but I have a tough time believing the Pats WON'T win out and go 14-2. Simply put, Brady makes them the NFL's best. Ew.

3. New York @ Minnesota - Giants
- Leslie Frazier has the Vikes playing inspired but the Gmen are almost fully healthy. This upcoming dog fight for the NFC East should have the Giants playing ridiculous football to finish the season.

4. Green Bay @ Detroit - Packers
- Blowout.

5. Tampa Bay @ Washington - Bucs
- Tough pick. With the Bucs at -1 Favorites you can basically call this a toss up. If they wanna continue to silence the naysayers they absolutely have to win in the nation's capital tomorrow.

6. Kansas City @ San Diego - Chargers
- Why are the Chargers almost 10 point favorites. Maybe cause they are home in a game they MUST win to save their season. Also, Matt Cassel might not play cause he had his fucking apendix taken out like 2 hours ago. Dude is still questionable. Questionable? Really? Most people would need like 1 or 2 months to recover from this. NFL ballers are just a different breed bro.

7.  Philly @ Dallas - Eagles
- Refer to pick #3. Giants/Eagles dog fight for the East. Scary part is one of these teams could potentially  miss the playoffs if things fall a certain way in the NFC. Considering both squads were called the best team in the NFC at one point this year tells you how big these respective games are for both NY or Philly coming down the stretch.

8. Miami @ Jets - Jets
- Win, or crisis mode ensues in Gang Green land. I'll be the guy at the game screaming "Fuck the Fish" and "Henne's mom is a cum dumpster." Seriously, I'm going to this game and its arguably the most important one given what happened last Monday Night. Balls to the wall in Jersey around 4 Pm tomorrow. Enough said.

9. UPSET PICK: Seattle @ San Fran (-5) - 'Hawks
- I don't hate the 49er's, just the fact that probably 70% of their fans are gay.

10. UPSET PICK: Oakland @ Jacksonville (-3.5)
- I mean, the Raaaaaaaaaida's beat San Diego last week. Why can't they upset the Jags this week?

-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...