Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week 10 NFL Picks With Dbl-A!! Standings: Me ~ [27-17] Rich ~ [23-21]

Im killin' it in the standings and it's just that plain and simple right now boys and girls. Big ole' Loosemandzadeh thought he was gonna get a chance to rain on my first place parade last week with picks out the asshole. But as the day went on I kept tallying W's on my record and he kept the stress mounting. That's what happens when you're just too preoccupied with dusting off your shoulders. I'm not stressing it, I'm leading for a reason Brah. In week 10 the Dbl-A onslaught continues.


(1.) Minnesota @ Chicago - Pick = Vikings 
- What have we learned in recent weeks regarding these two squads? Well for one, Da Bears are a SOFT 5-3. The Vikes are a pussy pie of an organization and Coach Brad Childress is a fucking doucher. FIRE CHILLY! If they lose he probably goes but I can't go against all the weapons they have. Story line of the week: Favre won't return in '11. Good thing everybody cares on that one.


(2.) Philadelphia @ Washington - Pick = Eagles 
- People have kind of forgotten about the Eagles in the couple of weeks that Vick was out with injuries, but he showed last week that he's not missing a beat. Why such a different Vick since the suspension? Simply because he's more prepared then ever. He's studying the quarterback position. He's the first to come to practice and the last to leave and it shows. But let's not forget when his reads break down he's got two legs with Ferrari speed and it's murdering squads.


(3.) New England @ Pittsburgh - Pick = Steelers 
- I gave BeliCHEAT and the boys a shot last week by picking them against the Browns and impossibly, they got stomped. Fuck that. I am not picking a battle tested Steel city squad that's ceiling seems to have no limit. Best D, best intangibles, and a 2 time Super Bowl winning QB looks to be the best in Football right now. Brady looks like Bieber NEVER FORGET!

Randi over here makes me randy. Can I sniff your fart box?

(4.) UPSET CITY Houston (+1.5) @ Jacksonville - Pick = Texans 
- I've picked the Texans in a bunch of games this year but they have absolutely shit the bed on a number of occasions. Bottom line is their offense makes picking them so damn tempting but when you look at the defensive numbers, you realize that this team isn't very good. In any event, their offense can explode any given Sunday. I'm looking for that to happen tomorrow. Foster leads the NFL in rushing yards bingo bango.

Mangini's playing for pride, we're playing for the playoffs 

(5.) New York @ Cleveland - Pick = Jets 
- If you think this is a lay up win for Gang Green you don't know football. In fact, the Browns have been arguably the most COMPLETE team in football the last 2 weeks. Yes I said it, complete. Why? Stomped out the defending champs in their home, then hosted the Pats and stomped them out at home with some good old fashioned ground and pound courtesy of Peyton Hillis and stingy D. Mangina want's revenge on the Jets so expect some "what the fuck" play calls that may or may not burn us. The Jets are a better team but in the NFL that's irrelevant week to week.

-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...