Monday, November 8, 2010

Wade Phillips, Time For A Much Needed Film Session With Dbl-A


Now that's what I call X's and O's right there. I mean the coach of this school team must have balls that dangle through to the Earth's core because that is by FAR the ballsiest trick play I have ever seen called, at any level Brah. First off, the success of the play is entirely reliant on utterly confusing the other team. Like, the QB taking the ball and just walking through the D line while he's brushing dirt off his shoulder is a completely what the fuck moment for everyone involved. The fans, coaches, skanky cheerleaders, and of course the defense is going to be dumbfounded standing around with their dicks in their hands. But next thing you know this little bro is busting down the middle like Usian Bolt in diapers. And let's not kidd ourselves, the dude's ability to burn anyone on the field was the only reason this play was possible. 

So can you imagine what the coach said at halftime when he pulls out the white board and starts discussing with his team their upcoming second half adjustments? Something like, "Okay fellas these dickheads are sleeping on defense. They're too busy eye fucking the girl with the bee sting titties so were just gonna sneak a run right up the gut. They won't know what happened, and if it works maybe I can win the Cowboys head coach vacancy." 

Yeah, that's right. Wade Phillips I hope you saw this video. Maybe learned a thing or two about a thing or two. Something tells me the coach of the team who just got PUNKED like this had to be somehow related to Wade. I wouldn't let that douche coach me on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...