How can you not love this guy?
Growing up in this world is a process that never ends. Each and everyday that you live offers you an opportunity to discover who you are, what you value, and where you want to be. I can tell you first hand that I am 23 year old brohan cursed with the maturity level of a dude 10 years younger then me. I still like farts and ass jokes more then I like anything else I think. I value boobies, plain and simple. And besides peddling smut on this blog for all the faithful out there, I dream of being in two places one day. Two places that have shaped who I am, and continue to drive my hopeful dreams of the future. The first place I want to one day be is in Emmanulle Chiriqui's panty drawer. Even if it mean's being reduced to nothing more then a spec of lint, I just want to be surrounded and immersed in Sloan's undies and lingerie. Gotta shoot for the moon right?
The only other place I might want to be in more then Sloan's panty closet, is Thanksgiving dinner at the Ryan household. Can you imagine how big the turkey would be? 50, 75, maybe even 100 pounds. The scary part is that as big as Rex is, his brother might be FATTER. I just would love to stuff my face with all the mashed potatoes and and cranberry sauce while the Ryan's talk about defense and call each other Pusscakes and cocksuckers. Hell, they probably eat dessert first in that family.
Rex dressing up as his brother is all fun and games now. But come Sunday Rex is gonna be slapping Mangina, Buddy, and the Browns around. That's the bottom line cause Dbl-A said so.
-Dbl-A

No comments:
Post a Comment