This was obviously recorded pre 18-1 because the last time I checked Shawn Merriman isn't good unless playing on steroids, Nate Keading can't hit clutch field goals to save his life, O and Eli Manning sports a spiffy Super Bowl ring on his finger. Yea, I'd say Ernie Accorsi knew what he was doing.
I'm not knocking Philip Rivers, in fact I have a bromance for the guy. He's statistically better than Eli; he proved he is GRITTY AS FUCK when he played in the 2007 AFC championship game with a torn ACL and personally stuck a dagger straight into my heart last season when he lead the Chargers down the field to beat the Giants in the last minute of the game. The guy is even leading my 7-2 fantasy football team (FREE PLAX) with the MVP caliber numbers he's posting this year. Yea, Philbo Riviera is pretty freaking sweet, but if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a damn thing.
Eli is my freakin Quarter Back (tear) and as we all know success is measured in championships, not in looks like Patriot fans do or stats like Charger fans are forced to do.
Whats that you say? Eli looks retarded. Well that Super Bowl ring is the equivalent of a super chromosome curing him of his ailment. Eli could have an arm growing out of his face and I'd still hoist him up on my shoulders with pride. Who else could go into Dallas and shit on Jerry Jones' dreams then Brent Fav-re's the following week in the subzero temperature of Lambeau field, all culminating in the slaying of the undefeated dragon. Joe FUCKING Cool, THATS WHO.
So I salute you Eli. Lead us to the promised land once again and solidify your place in NFL History. I got your back all day.
-R.C. Suessmandzadeh
No comments:
Post a Comment