Yo #10, I see you on that flight dance, I see you bro.
Just as my heart was literally about to explode from watching that miserable 4th quarter, somehow, someway Gang Green pulls out a W late in a game AGAIN. That wasn't pretty, the defense played soft in the final 10 minutes or so, and the mental errors were killing us. Now, what do I say each and every fucking week about this league? If you're not dotting your I's and crossing your T's you will not win in the NFL. Attention to detail, attention to detail. I'm also the same Brah that says week in and week out that it doesn't matter how you win, just win. I won't lie, when Sanchise threw that pick at the end I walked upstairs, threw a pair of penny loafers off my porch (I hate them anyway) and decided to do laundry. Yes fucking laundry - I was that heated. But one thing is becoming clear in the recent weeks. You just cannot sleep on the combination of Sanchise and Holmes late in the game, when they desperately need to score. This wasn't the first and it probably won't be the last. Jets Football at 8-2 sounds better then when I first heard Nas' Illmatic. Oh yeah, MORE Jets football on Thanksgiving. Keep that swagger train rolling bro.
-Dbl-A

No comments:
Post a Comment