FACTOR BACK
1. Arizona Cardinals at Kansas City Chiefs - Pick: ChiefsThere I go, picking the Chiefs again. The team is solid despite its little 2 game losing streak. Now they are heading back to Arrow Head to get off the schnide. O look Arizona is coming to town. Whats that Derek Anderson is at the helm and the Cardinal rushing game is non existent. Another explosive day for Cassel and Jamal Charles. I'll take it.
Do you know this man?
2. Baltimore Ravens at Carolina Panters - Pick: RavensBrian. St. Pierre is slated to be the starting quarter back for the Panthers this week. 'Nough said.
Here that? Sounds like a prime time stat fest scheduled for Monday night
3. Denver Broncos at San Diego Chargers - Pick: ChargersDenver has a high powered offense I'll give them that and what was crazy about last week was that they unloaded all those points on a Kansas City defense that has be stingy all year. I'm a little nervous about this pick, I'll admit. But when I get a chance to watch Philbo Riveria play on Monday Night i'm going all in like a game of Texas Hold'em. Gates or no Gates, the Chargers have a high powered passing attack and Rivers' accuracy makes any receiver that can run routes and catch balls relevant. If Gates plays, its gonna be a Madden game for Rivers.
FREE-MAN, anyone else find that coincidental
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+3) at San Francisco 49ers - Upset Pick: BuccaneersWoke up to an interesting stat today. The Buccaneers haven't won a game in San Fran since 1980. Thats a drought if I do say so myself. The Buccaneers have been a solid team all year but is their record bloated. It may be and with them allowing the Panthers to stay in the game last week this may be a dumb pick. Label me a believer in Tampa pride though. Streaks are meant to be broken and a Buccaneer team riding high with emotion and confidence is primed to do the job.
Investments have risk!
5. New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles - Pick: EaglesVick. Vick. Vick. Vick. Thats all I've heard this week. The guy torched the Redskins bro. The Redskins. The Giants actually have a defense people. What gives the Eagles the edge is that they are healthy and the Giants are not. Banged up on the offensive line, the secondary and at wide out. Eli is a Manning but he's not Peyton Manning. He can't do it alone, or can he? I hope he can and I hope this pick is wrong.
-R.C. Suessmandzadeh

No comments:
Post a Comment