(1) Pittsburgh @ Miami - Pick = Steelers
- Don't look now but the Steel City is quietly the best team in football. Then again, how quiet could it be when they have a walking media controversy as their franchise quarterback? Big Ben just pillages college bitches and wins Super Bowls. Such a well rounded individual who's success intrinsically relies on his two track mind of footballs and pussy. But I'm not here to judge. My shit stinks as smelly as the next bro, and I would totally sell my soul to the Devil himself for a Jets Super Bowl victory, even if it meant it had to mean my QB would be a chromosome missing sloth goon. In any event, Rapelisberger EXPLODES this week against the Fish in Miami.
That stare would never be me, but I ain't mad at ya.
(2) New England @ San Diego - Pick = Chargers
- First the Steelers in a toughy over Miami and now this doozy of a matchup. You must be asking yourselves, Dbl-A why don't you just pick higher percentage match ups and try to stomp on Douchemandzadeh's throat? Well, a) I'm not a fucking pusscake, and b) The juice is worth the squeeze. I wanna pick hot unpredictable game's and slay them like Vinny Chase does hollywood extras. Tell your boy Rivers do check himself this week cause I got his squad over Bieber 1.2 and the gang. Plus they're home needing a BIG win. Call me Dr. Hot Pick. What it do, what it do.
The perfect metaphor for Riche's pick dreams: Alive, but crippled and suffering in misery.
(3) Philadelphia @ Tennessee - Pick = Titans
- Jeff Fischer's boys look like a nice little team thus far, and let's not beat around the bush. They can ball all day. Scoring at a clip of 27 points is game is strait up chaotic. Doesn't matter if Vince "True Heisman" Young is behind center, or if Kerry Collins is at the helm. Drop a little (lotta) JD in Collins' water bottle and watch the dude snipe receivers like his days with the Gmen. Also, not even Christopher Reeves could forget about CJ2K. Whether you're brain dead, or a wizard alien, you know Chris Johnson is going to hurt you early and often. Skippy do dop woppppaaaa Christopher Reeves (couldn't help myself).
What's your favorite NFL team?....
(4) UPSET CITY: Washington @ Chicago - Pick = Reeeeeaaadskins
- Okay I admit I lost my upset pick on purpose last week for the sole purpose of making it seem like I was actually human when it came to these selections. You think they call me Young Hustler for shits and giggles? Not so much so. In terms of this matchup, the Skins are going to compete in every game they play this season. Obviously cause Mike Shan is their coach, and Mcnabb is their QB. But that's enough to beat a Bears team that I don't believe is for real.
Jet Football, Pauly D Susi and J-Da-Mwah. Just holding NY DOWN. Out of shape but he still keeps his gun healthy.
(5) New York Jets - Bye Week
- Fucking right this is a great week. That rediculous Jet W that we stole from McDaniel's soft grip finally sunk in and it feels like heaven. Hey Joshy, you never thanked Sanchise and Rexy for the double stuff they gave the Mrs. But don't even stress it, I ain't mad at ya.
-Dbl-A



No comments:
Post a Comment