Friday, September 10, 2010

Walking Naked Is The Best Stress Reliever, Just Ask This Bro


Yahoo! - BERLIN – A German man's habit of taking naked walks to reduce his stress levels backfired when his latest escapade triggered a police search and closed down a rail line. Police in the western city of Solingen said Friday that a woman out walking her dog saw the man, who jumped onto the train tracks and fled. She found his clothes nearby and reported the sighting to police...The 42-year-old told officers he often took naked walks because it helped him combat stress.


My gut instinct on this one tells me that this dude left out a huge part of his story. I'm talking elephant in the room type info. Sure you weren't jerking it? Like, I have never heard of stripping down a la Thomas Jane in the opening credits of Hung and just prancing around the neighborhood naked to relieve stress. Never heard of it at all. What I have heard of as a good stress reliever is getting naked and rubbing one out to a freshly updated jizzhut.com video starring the undeniable Priya Rai. Seriously, they update that shit EVERY god damn day. So if I feel that anxiety kicking in, just gotta give the salami a quick spanking.

But as always, to each his own. Perhaps a dolphin flogging sesh doesn't do it for everyone. I guess dropping trou on a nice warm night is just as effective as getting a deep tissue massage for some, or exorcising in gym for others. Whatever floats your boat, or finds your lost remote I say. But, what's the deal with the bitch who snitched out this poor dude to the po-po? I mean, any dude who needs to walk dong naked out in public to blow off some steam has got to be fucked 3 ways toward tomorrow right? Maybe a couple of loose screws in there. Definitely the kind of dude who slaps on some hentai porno fuck fest starring the characters of Dragonball-Z and Pokemon. But it's also the same guy who needs to get naked to just walk around and ask himself over and over why he loves cartoon sex so much. Still, like I said previously, who am I to judge?

I really cannot get over this chick calling the cops on him. Stop snitching! If I saw this dude naked walking down my street all I would do is turn in the opposite direction, put my Ipod headphones on, and say about a dozen hail marys. Other then that, what am I gonna do? Crucify the dude? What if he was overdue for a grooming down there? Last thing you want is to subject him to further embarrassment. A bush that resembles the Amazon Jungle is not a good look for anyone when the coppers are rolling up.

-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...