Friday, September 24, 2010

Sesame Street All Hot And Bothered Cause Katy Perry Lets Her Puppies Breathe

Sesame Street is no place for Katy's awesome rocking tits!

Hollywood Reporter  - "Sesame Street" executive producer Carol-Lynne Parente was taken aback by the amount of complaints the PBS show received after a clip of a cleavage-baring Katy Perry singing "Hot 'N Cold" with Elmo hit the Web.

What's all the uproar about over here on Sesame Street? You can't tell me it's just because of a pair of tits. Or, more specifically, Katy Perry's voluptuous moon balloons. It just goes to show you people will literally find anything to cause a commotion about these days. Some world we live in. One where Katy Perry can't wear a fucking outfit on a kids show because her uncontainable mammaries are spilling all over Elmo's fucking face. Give the girl a break. What is she going to come dressed as? Mother Theresa? Like Ari says all the time, success is determined by your heat in Hollywood. For Katy that works a couple of ways. She's twirling out smash hits, and to top it off she's a sexy dime. Firing on all cylinders. Looking like a busty pornstar in a fake ass princess dress on Sesame Street? Yup, just another day at the office for Ms. Katy. Murdering rubber dresses and drawing attention to her tits. How can you not LOVE this chick?


The parents of the kids watching this show have got to RELAX. I mean, when I was 5, I kid you not I was already girl crazy. My first true love (who will remain nameless) in Kindergarten, still feels like the one that got away. Fast foward 17 years and I still remember making out with this little cutie when we were both barely out of diapers. Smooching lips, and copping some ass grab feels ALL DAY. What? You think just because I was a toddler it meant I couldn't appreciate the lovely lady lumps of my down chick? Na na, not so much. I was all over that. Palming that shit like a basketball. Fuck Jim Jones, I was BALLIN' before that was even a hot song bro. So leave Katy alone here folks. I can guaran-damn-tee the little 5-6 year old brohans are diggin' Katy's sweater puppies just as much as their lunch packed Dunkaroos.

Granted, when your young and you see a marvelous pair of breasts you truly don't know what to think. It's overwhelming. Similar to Christmas morning, it's hard to contain your excitement. I mean, looking at the big picture now, boobs are just mounds of fat on a woman's chest right? But for whatever reason staring at them has always made me very, very thirsty. Both at 5 and 22 years old. Some things never change bro.

The Mona Lisa should be redone...with these knocker bombs!

-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...