Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Hot Corner - Michelle McCool



Vince McMahon, you've done it again. Another one of your fine WWE divas has won the exclusive distinction of playing The Hot Corner for The SportsBrahs.

Damn she is fine. Long blone hair. Perfect body. Sexy legs. Damn...DAMN.. I became a slave to her once I saw her in the naughty football gear. When chicks know how to handle a pig skin it just bodes well for us men. Sunday football and blowies!?! Where can I sign my life away? I guess I have a soft spot for blondes because I just can't get enough lately.
Enjoy the goods boys.


Now you may ask yourself, HEY RICH who is the lucky son of a bitch who snagged this piece of tail. Well its none other than The Phenom himself, The Undertaker. Does life get any better for this guy? Kick ass gimmick and a hot ass chick. You know he is putting her in the TombStone every night. 




-Suessmandzadeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...