I'll start by saying these guys definitely covered some great parts of Nassau County, no doubt about it. We aren't the best of areas, and the bad rep we get is certainly credible at times. Especially because of ass turds like these guys. But, I will admit, I found parts of this video hysterical. A bunch of bored, rich Long Island dudes with nothing to do but wear out their parents black card like its Jenna Jameson's pussy. They make a music video parody of Jay-Z's New York State Of Mind, with legitimate production quality. Wait, why do people hate Long Island kids again?
0:48 - "Girls are rocking So Lows." Okay, you got me here. I am an avid supporter of these pants. They make a decent ass look steller, and an already great ass look out of this world. If it were up to me, ladies would be mandated to wear So Lows everywhere they go. That includes, but is not limited to, church, work, and funerals.
2:44 - "Yeah your mom's a milf, and her tits are fake, she's gonna have some fun while your gone at Timberlake." This is one of the worst lines I have ever heard. Did they steal this from Souja Boy or something? Hideous. In any event, I agree that there are shit tons of hot milfs in Nassau/Long Island. Where is the influx coming from? Are they flocking here in hopes to find a strapping, young, internet blogger like myself? By the way, what the fuck is the guy in the back round doing? Looks like he's doing the Hellen Keller mating call or something.
3:17 - "Nassau is the place to go, ain't no place I'd rather be, Westchesters for pussys - nothing stinks like Jersey." I for sure laughed our loud on this one. I would agree Westchester is kind of soft because they are like a fake ass version of LI. Jersey? It stinks like Lindsey Lohan's pussy after an all night coke binge/club orgy. But Lohan is an LI girl herself - so represent!
3:36 - "We snort Xanex recreation-ally, then say, fuck you Jersey." Sounds better hearing it in the video, and once again hilarious Jers reference. Listen, I have zero beef with Jersey, other then the fact that it stinks like shit there. But, those piss yellow license plates? At least the Devils are always good.
These bros totally begged their mommys and daddys to let them borrow their whips for this video. That's how you get bodied, and that's why Long Island gets a bad rep. Because of tool's like this.
~ Shout out to Drew for this video!
-Dbl-A
No comments:
Post a Comment