Monday, August 16, 2010

The Midday "Munch" Box: Entourage Season 7, Episode 7 Recap: "Tequila And Coke"


Just gonna start off by saying thank you HBO. Phenomenal night of television with Hung preceding the newest Entourage. Nudity 2 weeks in a row certainly doesn't stress me out too much, and show begins with a luscious pair that just pops on screen. BAM! Happy sunday from the folks at HBO right? Way to grab my attention right away.

So the new look Vincent Chase continues to churn out more surprises each week it seems. Vinny is edgier then we have ever seen. I mean, never thought I'd see the day when he would be doing numbies and Billy Walsh would be looking on in disapproval like a nun in a strip joint. Holy hell, am I watching the same show?

Where the story has lacked in substance at times this season, it definitely hasn't struggled at getting Sloan money scenes. Like mountain moving, sky falling type shit. I thought that "Uncovering Sloan" commerical on HBO was Jesus's way of communicating with me, but now this most recent scene? Comes into the bedroom wearing these exotic little pajamas. The next minute she's dropping them to the floor, revealing some amazing side boobage. Typical Sloan, always on her game. It was provocative, but not over the top. And the side boob is just enough to keep things classy. Perfect woman. Ladies take notes.


I gotta say I loved Walsh's pitch to Drama about the angry cartoon monkey character that bascially represents Johnny's real life struggle to make it in the Hollyweird lifestyle. Pretty brilliant comparison, and it was hilarious to see both E's and Drama's reaction. I have a feeling this is all going to go down, Drama just needs breathe easy for a minute.

Ari was a calmer, more in control Ari then we have seen recently. This whole scandal is beginning to overwhelm him, especially since he realizes the immense repercussions it could cause. Turns out Lizzie Grant isn't the throbbing cunt muscle we all though she was. Actually, she's pretty compassionate, and sexy. Like really sexy.

Turtle's new business venture is blowing up. But, what's the deal with this mysterious meeting with Carlos coming up? I mean, your manz Turtle needs room to operate, and he's usually on point with shit like this. Just keep Dania Ramirez on screen. She's out of control with these outfits and hoop earings. Love it.

Everyone and their mother knows Air-Walker is gonna get fucked somehow. Vince's second chances are decaying with director Randall Wallace, and it's just a matter of time before Vinny is off the movie. Guess we can all thank Sasha and her pornstar lifestyle bro. Blowing him so much he can't even think strait. Did I ever mention I never want to have a daughter? We can thank Sasha for that one.

-Dbl-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...