I for one, can not get enough of #85. I mean, Chad may have the biggest yapper in sports, but when it comes down to it, he backs up all the shit he talks. A showman, entertainer, freak athlete, and charismatic dating show trophy. He has challanged NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for years now, with his on field TD celebration antics. Pulling out a dollar bill and offering it to a referee to overturn a challanged call on the field, and "proposing" to a Cincinnati cheerleader were easily two of my favorites. But now, the NFL has ordered Ochocinco to take a piss test. Thanks to Twitter, which he is never off of, we can follow Chad all day, every day.
I mean, he keeps that shit on lockdown. Constant updates throughout the day, to ensure there's always a little bit of Chad in our lives. Here are some I made up myself, that I could easily see Chad tweeting about:
I looked in the mirror today and said to the guy looking back at me: You can't cover me, I'm too pretty to be next to you. Child please.
I impregnate the endzone i'm in it so much. Can Ochocinco get some contraceptive? Otherwise defensive backs are just gonna be kissing too many babies.
Me and T.O. are gonna have the chemistry of Batman and Robin, the bond between Mr. Miyagi and Danielson, and the force between Yoda and Luke that brought down the sith lords- I mean, defensive coordinators.
In a meeting with Commissioner Roger Goodell. Can't help but think that he looks like my orthodontist.
I think we can all see Ochocinco tweeting this kind of shit. He even says he will continue to "piss excellence" for the NFL, even though he has ACTUALLY has to take a drug test. Couldn't you see him posting a tweetpic of him holding an enormous gotti with caption "Roger, did I pass?" Your the ultimate catch Chad. Yes, I said it.
-Dbl-A
No comments:
Post a Comment